Big thanks to http://turningheadsaustralia.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for The Sunshine Award. This is the first nomination I’ve ever received and I just started blogging so this really means a lot! Definitely brought sunshine to my day! If you haven’t yet, please check her blog out–she is a very talented photographer with a great sense of fashion!
Sunshine Award rules:
- Include the award’s logo in a post on your blog
- Answer 10 questions about yourself
- Nominate 10 other bloggers
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you
Questions and Answers:
- My favourite colour: Lavender and pastel-green. They are both cheery colors in my opinion and remind me of Springtime!
- My favourite animal: Dolphins — they always look like they are smiling.
- My favourite number: 7 and 8
- My favourite drink: Vanilla soy milk, Iced tea
- Facebook or Twitter: Twitter
- My passion: Food and Family
- Prefer giving or getting presents: Giving! Surprises are nice though =)
- My favourite pattern: Would you consider clouds in the sky a pattern?
- My favourite day of the week: Saturdays for sure!
- My favourite flower: Tulips
And for those who have inspired and brought sunshine to my days…
- http://veggiewitch.wordpress.com/ for her yummy vegan recipes and eye-opening health tips/stories
- http://yourstylejourney.com/ for her awesome shopping and style tips
- http://thefarmerstaft.com/ Muriel tells great stories and I love reading about her and her family’s organic lifestyle!
- http://goss-coaching.com/blog/ Hannah is a certified wellness coach and I look forward to her daily wellness tips!
- http://thearticulateavocado.wordpress.com/ Just recently came across her blog…Lindsey’s writing is so fresh and I can feel the energy from her posts!
- http://lessonsfromtheendofamarriage.com/ A great blog to read that inspires me to be positive and see the opportunity in everything
- http://pearlessence.wordpress.com/ I learn about so many wonderful beauty products here!
- http://originalapplejunkie.wordpress.com/ She is so real and full of life! Love her blog!
- http://theshycomedian.wordpress.com/ Her posts always make me LOL at my desk
- http://dragoneystory.wordpress.com/ Very beautiful words. Andy is a great poet!
Check out all these blogs and spread the love! =)